Our mission is to strengthen families as the basic unit of society by providing parents with the best ideas, information, and principles available to help them become extraordinary parents rearing responsible adults. For over 21 years, we have been an advocate for parental rights in our community.
What We Do
Our Program is Unique
The United States and Canada are unique societies with many nationalities in their respective societal melting pots. Like the societies we serve, the Begin with the Children Parenting Program is unique in these ways:
1. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational institution. Begin with the Children’s Parenting Program runs from the prenatal period until your child graduates from high school. The course is free.
2. Our teaching system is synchronized with the Six Stages of Parenthood. Our “bite-sized,” straight-to-the-point lessons are gleaned and distilled from well-researched, published sources.
3. KinderKronicle provides monthly content including easy-to-read information pertinent to the age of your child.
How We Do It
The Begin with the Children parenting program focuses on three research-based* principles:
1. Disseminating better information to enhance parental knowledge
2. Teaching parenting skills, and
3. Discussing healthy, productive parental attitudes
*National Academy of Medicine in Washington, D.C., Parenting Matters: Supporting Parents of Children Ages 0-8